Friday, December 9, 2011

New Full-Lengh VIdeo: Mark Fogarty


Presented here is the entire 22 minute talk Mark Fogarty recently delivered to the Grady High School class about changes in Journalism. We call Mark's talk,  Getting in Touch with your Inner Genius.  In this clip, Mark tells the young adults that everyone has an “inner genius,” a uniquely personal skill set that enables them to stand out from the crowd and shine.  Mark is an editor for SourceMedia, a company that publishes dozens of business newspapers, magazines, newsletters, and websites.


STUDENT COMMENTS:

  • After listening to you presentation, I have a better understanding of journalism and how important it is to our society.
  • Thank you for coming all this way from New York just to speak to us.
  • I think that journalism sounds like an interesting career to have and I might want to do that in the future.
  • I found your presentation very interesting and beneficial because I plan on majoring in communications for college.
  • I thank you with all my heart for the inspiration that you gave to us.
  • I loved your presentation, especially the giving away of the Kindle even thought I didn't win it.
  • Thank you for all the advice and for taking the time out to come and speak.
  • I want to start a better life so I can become some one just like you.


No comments:

Post a Comment